CargoShield Barrier Seal with Cable Seal, MS-BAR12
C-TPAT and ISO 17712:2013 Compliant High (H) Security Seal
CargoShield Barrier Seal plus cable seal and tamper evident cargo door seal for securing cargo container and truck trailer doors, MS-BAR12.
$39.00 per Seal
As low as: $29.00
- 4 for $36.00 and save 8%
- 6 for $33.50 and save 15%
- 48 for $32.00 and save 18%
- 96 for $30.50 and save 22%
- 132 for $29.00 and save 26%
Our CargoShield barrier seal is one of the few barrier seals in the world which has been independently tested to comply with ISO 17712:2013(E) as a HIGH SECURITY seal.
The basic CargoShield barrier seal includes these features:
- Accommodates a wide range of container doors (up to 17.25 inch spacing of lock rods)
- Unpainted metal components highlight tampering
- Matching serial numbers on all 3 components for added security
- Constructed of thick steel for added durability and security
- Easy to installation
- Fast installation (typically less than 15 seconds)
The MS-BAR12 includes the barrier seal plus a cable seal to secure the barrier seal to the door latch. Adding the cable seal offers these additional features:
- Secures the locking bar by restricting its movement to prevent tampering with the locking rods and/or barrier seal.
- The cable seal is ISO-rated as a HIGH SECURITY seal.
- The cable seal has a matching serial number to the barrier seal, which provides another layer of security and authentication.
- Includes a bar code version of the serial number for improved productivity in machine-reading the serial numbers.
- Secures the door latch, which reduces costs since a separate bolt seal is not required.
- When installed requires two cuts to fully remove the cable and the barrier seal, which adds security.
The MS-BAR12 also features a tamper evident cargo door seal for added security
Tamper Evident Cargo Door Seal features include:
- Premium adhesive for cold weather application
- Tamper Slits in the film for added security
- Perforation between labels for ease of use
- Serial number (0.25 inch high) is embedded under the film (or laminated) for minimum 1 year outdoor life
Each seal, along with its components, is packaged individually in a box suitable for shipping, which simplifies the logistics of distributing individual seals.
Full cases contain 6 seals. Each seal is packaged in an individual box.
We also offer custom product options at affordable prices, low minimum order quantities, and fast service. For customized product, or to place an order please call 1-941-740-0074 for more info.
|Selling Unit Qty||1|
|Case Dimensions||20 in x 13 in x 6 in|
|Case Weight (Lbs)||42|
1-piece locking bar
Thickness: .22 inch (5.7mm)
Diameter: .31 inch (8mm)
ISO rating: HIGH SECURITY seal according to ISO17712:2013(E)
|Stock Imprint||"SEALED", Barcode of Serial Number, Serial Number|